Anne C. Rosenberg
Anne has practiced law in Massachusetts for over 20 years. Her primary practice areas include estate planning, estate and trust administration, probate litigation, and employment law. Anne advises clients on the estate and trust planning process, identifying goals, and analyzing estate, gift, and tax issues. Anne is experienced at creating customized estate plans for clients and families, as well as advising fiduciaries in all aspects of the probate process and the administration of ongoing trusts.
Anne also counsels clients on a variety of employer/employee rights, including contract review, terminations, discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, wage/hour, and unemployment, and she has conducted internal harassment investigations. Anne has tried cases in the state and federal courts, before arbitration panels, and at the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. Anne formerly practiced with Cunningham, Machanic, Cetlin, Johnson, Harney & Tenney, LLP and Kopelman and Paige, P.C., and she served as a Law Clerk to the Justices of the Superior Court Department for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Notre Dame, B.A.
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Foundation of Massachusetts – Elder Law Project Pro Bono Attorney
- Sudbury Chamber of Commerce – Member
Selected to Boston Magazine’s list of Top Lawyers in 2023.