We are currently seeking applicants for the following positions. To apply please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Estate Planning Attorney
Seegel Lipshutz Lo & Martin is seeking an experienced estate planning attorney to join its thriving estate planning and trust administration practice in Wellesley, MA. Our practice is heavily focused on drafting complex estate planning documentation, as well as the administration of both estates and trusts, for mid to high net worth individuals and their families, many of whom own closely held businesses, hold significant real estate interests and/or highly compensated executives.
The ideal candidate will have 4 to 7+ years’ experience in estate and income tax planning, as well as estate and trust administration experience. Familiarity in drafting operating agreements and the transfer of real estate is a plus. An LLM in Taxation is preferred, but not required. We are looking for a highly motivated attorney who enjoys all aspects of estate planning and has the ability to work independently, bring matter to completion and wants to become an integral part of the firm’s growth.
Portable billings are always welcome as it provides a good indication of ability to interact with and service clients, but not essential.
Seegel Lipshutz Lo & Martin is seeking an experienced corporate attorney to join its thriving corporate practice in Wellesley, MA. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of corporate related work experience, with strong corporate and contract drafting skills and superb attention to detail. We are looking for a highly motivated corporate attorney with an ability to work independently who will become an integral part of the firm’s growth. Interested and qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter.
Legal Administrative Assistant
Seegel Lipshutz Lo & Martin seeks a part time (potential for full time) Administrative Legal Assistant to support Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Real Estate Practices. We seek a candidate with a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude who is able to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities while maintaining quality of work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide Administrative support to attorneys and paralegals
- Receive and deliver detailed telephone messages and follow up as necessary
- Update and keep current contacts to ensure accurate and quick access to all information
- Monitor, prioritize, organize and facilitate daily workflow in order to meet project deadlines
- Prepare and send Estate Planning Organizers
- Prepare documents for Estate Planning Meetings, as well as document execution
- Prepare Estate Planning Binders
- Prepare Real Estate Closing Binders
- Document management (copying, scanning and saving files appropriately)
- Taking on special projects as needed
- The position also offers the opportunity to assist with the preparation and filing of probate, real estate, corporate, and other documents
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Polished and professional manner
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Judgment to adhere to client confidentiality. This is of utmost importance and a strict requirement
- Previous experience with a law firm with a Trust & Estates practice is highly desirable
- Minimum 1 years’ experience