June 3, 2021
Patricia Keane Martin and Molly Cochran will be conducting a 1-Hour webinar “Contesting a Will or Lifetime Transfer” hosted by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE).
This webinar will address the legal, procedural, and evidentiary issues with regards to contested wills.
Some topics will include:
- Grounds for Challenging a Lifetime Transfer or a Will
- Proving Undue Influence and Lack of Capacity
- Where to Bring the Action
- Intersection with Guardianship/Conservatorship Proceedings
- Will Contest Procedures
- Overcoming the Attorney-Client Privilege
- Bank Accounts & Beneficiary Designations
- Medicaid Planning Considerations
- Relief Available & Attorney’s Fees
June 3, 2021 – Live Webcast
9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
June 18, 2021 – Recorded Webcast
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
June 28, 2021 – Recorded Webcast
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.