Molly concentrates her practice in commercial litigation, probate litigation, and employment law. Molly has tried cases in the federal and state courts, before arbitration panels, and before the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination. She formerly practiced with Bingham, Dana & Gould, Sullivan & Worcester LLP, and Seegel Lipshutz & Wilchins, LLP. In addition, Molly served as general counsel for a national network of nonprofit public interest organizations for several years. Molly served as a member of the Town of Stoughton School Committee from April, 2015 to April, 2021. In 2021, Molly was appointed to the Stoughton Energy and Sustainability Committee. She is also a Town Meeting Member.
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Dayton, B.A., English summa cum laude
- Boston University, M.A., English
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Labor and Employment Law Section of the Boston Bar Association.
- Women’s Bar Association
- Town of Stoughton School Committee – 2015-2021 (Chair, 2017-2019)
- Stoughton Town Meeting Member – 2016-Present
- Stoughton Energy and Sustainability Committee – 2021
Selected to the Massachusetts Super Lawyers: 2015 – 2016; 2018 – 2022. As one of a small number of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers, Molly Cochran gained this recognition through professional achievement, peer recognition, and other distinguishing criteria.
Selected to Boston Magazine’s list of Top Lawyers in 2022.