May 25, 2021
Patricia Keane Martin will be conducting a 3-Hour webinar “Representing Clients with Diminished & Fluctuating Capacity” hosted by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education (MCLE).
This webinar will address the lawyer’s role as well as give advice for problems related to client capacity.
Some topics will include:
- Overview of the Rules, Guidelines, and a Lawyer’s Duties
- How and When to Use Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Involuntary Placement
- Navigating the Courts
- Ethical Issues Impacting Client Representation
- Potential Options Outside the Court System
- Estate Planning Tools and Strategies for clients with Diminishing Capacity